Tuesday, January 12, 2010

About us


So we finally decided to start a blog! Here is a little bit about us, Dave and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on February 1, 2006. We bought a house in Taylorsville right after we were married and we love it! Dave started a business (transmission shop) in American Fork with his family a year after we were married. We don't have kids yet. We are enjoying our time together with just the two of us for now! I am currently working full time for Select Health and going to school. It is busy but I like it a lot. I am in the Young Women's Presidency in our ward and Dave is the Elder's Quarm President. It is busy but we both love our callings. We enjoy spending time together and being with our friends and family! We will try our best to keep our blog updated. I wish I would have started blogging when we were first married but it's okay i'm doing it now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So.........we miss you. Loren and I were talking about having you guys over sometime. We should do it! Looking forward to your blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Calee! It is so fun that you have a blog! Its nice to be able to stay in contact and up to date with your family and friends this way! I miss you guys and hope all is well!

    Check out our blog! heidience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete